Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Numbers

4- Number of days I went without food just because I did not have money.
1, 40,000- My credit card limit today.

3- Number of companies who rejected me when I had applied for my first job.
600- percent is my salary today of what it was 3 years ago when I started my career.

3- Number of times I tried to suicide as I thought I cannot make it in life.
1- Once I decided to make it big in life- have never looked back since then.

A million- Accusations, abuses and fingers pointed at me.
0- Number of people who really understood me.

3 comments:

Neha said...

There are few who can sympathize. There are fewer who can empathize....thats life!

Aravind said...

no words to articulate..........simply impeccable........some lines show ur fastidious nature....a few line made me ur fan

satya said...

Thanks Neha and Aravind for your comments.