Monday, March 10, 2008

Daily routine of an Instructional Designer

8.30- The alarm rings. I press the snooze button.
8:40- The alarm rings again. I switch it off.
9:30- I get up but still roll on the bed.
10:00- Finally, I get up.
10:30- I start for office.
11:00- I reach office.
11:30- I check my mails, chat, check the news, orkut, etc. etc.
12:30- I feel hungry, wait for lunch.
1:00- Lunch Time.
1:45- I finish my lunch and go for a smoke.
2:15- I come back from smoke and start my work.
3:30- Time for a game of Table Tennis.
4:30- I come back to my desk with snacks in hand.
5:00- I prepare for the meeting scheduled in the day.
6:00- Coffee/Tea/Smoke.
6:30- Meeting starts.
7:30- Meeting ends.
8:00- I leave office.
8:30- I reach home.

Not that I am on bench. I am very much a performer in my office. But, my office is so bloody generous that I have started feeling guilty of myself. As if this wasn’t enough, they have started serving beer in office also. I have become so bloody spoilt and lethargic. I just hope my office doesn’t make me impotent.

2 comments:

kinishail said...

Oh Man.. You have started writing again. I read all of them.. Indeed great!!

satya said...

Thanks Shailaja!