Monday, February 23, 2009

The game of life

A broken relationship,
An abased position at work,
A fallen health,
A close to zero motivation level,

….that’s where my life stands today.

Four years back when I left home, there was nobody to see me off. My adrenalin was running high and one fine morning, I just left. The only thing I took with me was the dream of making it big. While I have achieved most of what I had set out to achieve, all this have came at a cost- my life is shattered. Not to mention, the very achievements I was once proud of are mocking at me now. I’m losing the game.

I know the journey ahead is not going to be easy but I will bring my life back to track. I will get myself all that I deserve. I know I have to take some extreme steps which will make a lot of people sad, but I don’t have any other go. It’s time to take life head on.

No comments: